USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Click to join!

NA YTGingerBreadMan's Helper Application

What is your Minecraft username?
YTGingerBreadMan.

What is your Discord name/tag?
YTGingerBreadMan#5230.

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?
I started playing Minesharp about 1 and a half to 2 years ago and played for about half a year to 1 year then stopped and started playing again recently. I started playing again about 1-2 weeks ago.

How old are you?

What country and timezone are you in?
I am in Canada and my timezone is Eastern Daylight Time.

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
I play more on the weekends then I do in the week and I would say maybe 6 hours Friday, Saturday, Sunday and 1- 4 hours Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday so 22-34 hours a week.

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?
Well, a couple of my friends and I started to make a server together which didn't go so well partially because we are terrible at building and partially because we were trying to go from no server to a server as well coded as a server like Hypixel or Minesharp. I have had quite a few staff positions on discord servers though and I tend to think I was a pretty good staff member because on a couple of servers I made my way to co-owner each server having probably 500-1000 people. It has also given me experience on how to be a moderator because it's pretty similar to run a discord server as it is to run a Minecraft server as you have to; welcome people when they come, mute/kick/ban people for misbehaving, be active and interact with the members and be helpful. So even though I haven't run a successful Minecraft server I have run/helped on discord servers. Also even though I don't have much experience with Minecraft servers everyone has to start somewhere so I figure I can start here.

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
Well, I think the biggest thing I could do is just help out with issues that people have whether its a glitch or a question such as if they lose an item randomly, an item isn't working, etc. I would not tolerate bullying/harassment and such considering it has happened to me. I could help deal with hackers/cheaters. Also with the amount of time I am on Minesharp if I was able to help people and play, it would make it a much better community because I could be helping people especially if there are no helpers or mods on. Also when I am on I rarely see more than one or two staff at a time so it would be good if I was helper because sometimes there are even no people on. Partially I want to be helper because I could make my time on Minesharp helpful to other people. Also on the forums, it has been a couple of days and still no staff have replied and if I was helper than I could be helping people on the forums if no staff are on.

Why should we choose you as staff and not somebody else?
I tend to think that I can be a generous person when I'm in a good mood. I got banned once but it was a misunderstanding. I had an item in ah which was named something that is an inside joke between me and my friend which the staff saw as racist but I didn't at the time I made it. We worked it out and I was unbanned and now I'm going to think more about stuff I do that could mean something else. I have a bit of a temper sometimes but that's only when i get mad at someone that is being unreasonable, annoying or toxic. I am also working on my temper to try and have less of a temper. I also don't tend to think of myself as a non-toxic person most of the time and actually a pretty kind and nice person. I think you should choose me as a helper because even if I don't look like the best candidate it might just be because I can't express it in words. I think if you gave me a chance to be a helper, if I don't turn out to be a great helper, well then so be it and I can be demoted, and if I do a good job you have a good new helper. I especially think I can help because I know a lot of people around the server and kind of know what their personalities are like. Also, I know most of the rules in Minesharp, I know most of the people and their personalities, I don't think I have broken any rules, and with my activity, if I was able to help it would make my time on Minesharp a lot more useful.

Last edited:

TheProTroller

Hey, i did /seen on you and it does seem that you've been playing Minesharp though i've never seen you online, might just be because of our alternate timezones or maybe you don't talk in chat that often. I don't know what's going on with your Discord username, is it possible to make it easier to read/type because personally I feel that it's an annoying issue, (also just a little tip when you write the server name do 'Minesharp' with a capital 'M' not really that important but honestly might as well).
I Personally feel that you should add some more information to how you would help the server and how you'd make the server a better environment.

Honestly you do seem like a nice guy even though i've not ever seen you play the server you do seem pretty nice in your staff application though I would suggest that you go over your staff application again because you do have some grammar issues that need to be taken care of, other than that I think your application is pretty good, good luck hope to see you on Minesharp :)

Hey, i did /seen on you and it does seem that you've been playing Minesharp though i've never seen you online, might just be because of our alternate timezones or maybe you don't talk in chat that often. I don't know what's going on with your Discord username, is it possible to make it easier to read/type because personally I feel that it's an annoying issue, (also just a little tip when you write the server name do 'Minesharp' with a capital 'M' not really that important but honestly might as well).
I Personally feel that you should add some more information to how you would help the server and how you'd make the server a better environment.

Honestly you do seem like a nice guy even though i've not ever seen you play the server you do seem pretty nice in your staff application though I would suggest that you go over your staff application again because you do have some grammar issues that need to be taken care of, other than that I think your application is pretty good, good luck hope to see you on Minesharp :)
Thanks I will work on that :D

DrPoor

Helper
Helper
It's not a bad application overall, but I have seen you acting somewhat immature in chat, as well as begging quite a lot, and that doesn't really paint a great picture as a staff member.

It's not a bad application overall, but I have seen you acting somewhat immature in chat, as well as begging quite a lot, and that doesn't really paint a great picture as a staff member.
Alright sorry I was just wondering what I have done immature in chat so I can correct it. Plus I beg because it will give me something to do but if I get helper that something I can be doing is helping people.

Last edited:

Resists

I see you on often and you are pretty helpful to the people on this server. The one thing you kinda need work on is your temper. To people that say that your island isn’t the best you get mad at them. One of the questions higher ups might ask you is how is your temper and I would show that you don’t have a temper when you are talking in chat. Also explain why you got banned and how you know better than to do the same thing again. Good luck.

I see you on often and you are pretty helpful to the people on this server. The one thing you kinda need work on is your temper. To people that say that your island isn’t the best you get mad at them. One of the questions higher ups might ask you is how is your temper and I would show that you don’t have a temper when you are talking in chat. Also explain why you got banned and how you know better than to do the same thing again. Good luck.
resists that isn't true I don't "get mad when people say my island isn't the best", I got mad at ccnick6 once for obvious reasons because he said he was a nice person and I said he didn't even compliment my island and i do have a bit of a temper sometimes but it doesn't get too far out of hand.

Last edited:

AJ Kingelton.

resists that isn't true I don't "get mad when people say my island isn't the best", I got mad at ccnick6 once for obvious reasons because he said he was a nice person and I said he didn't even compliment my island and i do have a bit of a temper sometimes but it doesn't get too far out of hand.
Well even if it was like that I'd still work on temper management if I were you. Just a flaw, but hey, practice is good!

SloppyMilk

Helper
Helper
Like your application, seems you have experience which is always good. Staff will move this to it's set location once they're free and have decided. Until then, good luck!

Dutchy

I don’t think you should be staff. You always beg for stuff and it’s annoying plus the fact if you get attacked in pvp you start spamming the chat asking why someone kills you. Your overal behaviour does not fit a staff role at all. but of course, it’s not my task to decide upon that.

I don’t think you should be staff. You always beg for stuff and it’s annoying plus the fact if you get attacked in pvp you start spamming the chat asking why someone kills you. Your overal behaviour does not fit a staff role at all. but of course, it’s not my task to decide upon that.
Dutchy I do not spam chat when someone starts attacking me. I ask why because I'm being passive and people come and attack me. I did beg for things but after people voiced to me that it was annoying I have been making an effort to stop and have been doing pretty well. I have tried to be nice to you but for some reason you dont ever try and be nice to me back.

Like your application, seems you have experience which is always good. Staff will move this to it's set location once they're free and have decided. Until then, good luck!
Also thank you for the reply Sloppy. I have my fingers crossed! (By the way I wasn't trying to be rude saying they haven't moved it, I understand they are very busy, i was just a little shocked.):D

Dutchy

Dutchy I do not spam chat when someone starts attacking me. I ask why because I'm being passive and people come and attack me. I did beg for things but after people voiced to me that it was annoying I have been making an effort to stop and have been doing pretty well. I have tried to be nice to you but for some reason you dont ever try and be nice to me back.
You see, i'm being nice to everyone (atleast i'm trying to). But when it comes to pvp, i kill you because it's the pvp arena. So killing you does not have anything to do with whether i like you or not. All i am saying is that i don't think your overal behaviour fits the staff role.

I wish you good luck anyway.

You see, i'm being nice to everyone (atleast i'm trying to). But when it comes to pvp, i kill you because it's the pvp arena. So killing you does not have anything to do with whether i like you or not. All i am saying is that i don't think your overal behaviour fits the staff role.

I wish you good luck anyway.
alright.

Pxches

What is your Minecraft username?
YTGingerBreadMan.

What is your Discord name/tag?
YTGingerBreadMan#5230.

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?
I started playing Minesharp about 1 and a half to 2 years ago and played for about half a year to 1 year then stopped and started playing again recently. I started playing again about 1-2 weeks ago.

How old are you?

What country and timezone are you in?
I am in Canada and my timezone is Eastern Daylight Time.

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
I play more on the weekends then I do in the week and I would say maybe 6 hours Friday, Saturday, Sunday and 1- 4 hours Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday so 22-34 hours a week.

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?
Well, a couple of my friends and I started to make a server together which didn't go so well partially because we are terrible at building and partially because we were trying to go from no server to a server as well coded as a server like Hypixel or Minesharp. I have had quite a few staff positions on discord servers though and I tend to think I was a pretty good staff member because on a couple of servers I made my way to co-owner each server having probably 500-1000 people. It has also given me experience on how to be a moderator because it's pretty similar to run a discord server as it is to run a Minecraft server as you have to; welcome people when they come, mute/kick/ban people for misbehaving, be active and interact with the members and be helpful. So even though I haven't run a successful Minecraft server I have run/helped on discord servers. Also even though I don't have much experience with Minecraft servers everyone has to start somewhere so I figure I can start here.

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
Well, I think the biggest thing I could do is just help out with issues that people have whether its a glitch or a question such as if they lose an item randomly, an item isn't working, etc. I would not tolerate bullying/harassment and such considering it has happened to me. I could help deal with hackers/cheaters. Also with the amount of time I am on Minesharp if I was able to help people and play, it would make it a much better community because I could be helping people especially if there are no helpers or mods on. Also when I am on I rarely see more than one or two staff at a time so it would be good if I was helper because sometimes there are even no people on. Partially I want to be helper because I could make my time on Minesharp helpful to other people. Also on the forums, it has been a couple of days and still no staff have replied and if I was helper than I could be helping people on the forums if no staff are on.

Why should we choose you as staff and not somebody else?
I tend to think that I can be a generous person when I'm in a good mood. I got banned once but it was a misunderstanding. I had an item in ah which was named something that is an inside joke between me and my friend which the staff saw as racist but I didn't at the time I made it. We worked it out and I was unbanned and now I'm going to think more about stuff I do that could mean something else. I have a bit of a temper sometimes but that's only when i get mad at someone that is being unreasonable, annoying or toxic. I am also working on my temper to try and have less of a temper. I also don't tend to think of myself as a non-toxic person most of the time and actually a pretty kind and nice person. I think you should choose me as a helper because even if I don't look like the best candidate it might just be because I can't express it in words. I think if you gave me a chance to be a helper, if I don't turn out to be a great helper, well then so be it and I can be demoted, and if I do a good job you have a good new helper. I especially think I can help because I know a lot of people around the server and kind of know what their personalities are like. Also, I know most of the rules in Minesharp, I know most of the people and their personalities, I don't think I have broken any rules, and with my activity, if I was able to help it would make my time on Minesharp a lot more useful.
great staff application i think you just need to work on being more active and helping out a bit more also be patient being inpatient is just going to give you less of a chance. Good luck - Pxches <3

great staff application i think you just need to work on being more active and helping out a bit more also be patient being inpatient is just going to give you less of a chance. Good luck - Pxches <3
Thanks for the reply, Pxches! :D

monochromes

Helper
Helper
Good start, however your attitude and maturity level in game is somewhat lacking. If that could be improved upon, that'd be great.

Thanks, monochromes.