Click to join!

Emmetion's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmetion

Your IGN: Emmetion & Bob6123

Reason you were punished: Dox Threats.

Punished by: Chaarry .

Was this ban fair?: This ban was definitely fair, I was joking around and I understand the reason for banning me even if I said it as a joke.

What will you do differently after this appeal is posted?: Not joke around about such stupid things to get me banned.

Anything else you would like to add?: Rules are Rules, and I need to abide my them, so I'll do much better with following these rules this time around.

EternalHCF

I'm glad you have shown how you will change, but DDoS threats aren't taken lightly on the server. You even said yourself that "Rules are Rules"

Dalton

Rules are Rules yes, Jokes can be taken out of context. this isn't a topic to joke about. especially dox. but I did like how you did own up to what you have done and wanted to appeal.

Emmetion

I'm glad you have shown how you will change, but DDoS threats aren't taken lightly on the server. You even said yourself that "Rules are Rules"
This was not a DDoS Threat, All that went down was me "threatening" to say frtfase22's real name, and all I said was "Emmet",

Status
Not open for further replies.